- Work that involves much travelling about to collect information, especially when such work is difficult but boring: why don’t we just hire a flunky and get him to do the legwork for us?More example sentences
- You'll need to do some legwork to see what sort of schools fall into your savings range.
- If you have your own set of burning questions, you will have to do your own legwork, so to speak.
- With only a fraction of their financial firepower, he and his volunteers will have a lot of legwork to do.
More definitions of legworkDefinition of legwork in:
- The US English dictionary