- Casual clothes designed to be worn for leisure activities: [as modifier]: a leisurewear companyMore example sentences
- It will feature ethnic clothing from Traidcraft and leisurewear such as tracksuits by Gossipium.
- Frankly, some of these hawkers would try to palm you off with a tracksuit full of holes and call it aerated leisurewear.
- I almost laugh but Martin Compston, patron saint of leisurewear in Scotland, just grins.
More definitions of leisurewearDefinition of leisurewear in:
- The US English dictionary