(British also lemon cheese)
- A thick conserve made from lemons, butter, eggs, and sugar: [as modifier]: lemon curd tartsMore example sentences
- This consisted of a single warmed scone, a pot of lemon curd and one of clotted cream.
- Dessert is fresh fruit, pound cake with lemon curd and cream, and assorted sweet bars.
- Cut the sponge cake into thin slices then spread each one generously with the orange or lemon curd.
More definitions of lemon curdDefinition of lemon curd in:
- The US English dictionary