- 1A drink made from lemon juice and water sweetened with sugar: a jug of lemonade [count noun]: the butler served her a lemonadeMore example sentences
- They both got their lemonades and were done laughing when Kylie and Belle returned.
- Lloyd eyes the 15 acres of hay adjacent to where we're sitting with our iced teas and lemonades.
- If it mysteriously appears anytime soon, she can still come hang out here and drink vodka and lemonades with me.
- 1.1British A sweet colourless carbonated drink containing lemon flavouring.More example sentences
- More than 10 million litres of colas, lemonades and fruit drinks are consumed in the UK every week.
mid 17th century: from French limonade, from limon 'lemon'.
More definitions of lemonadeDefinition of lemonade in:
- The US English dictionary