noun (plural lensmen)
- A professional photographer or cameraman: an exclusive, candid picture by the lensman David GravesMore example sentences
- They also made it clear that lensmen alone would be allowed to cover the event.
- The comedian ate the rice and pickle as if it was a gourmet dish while lensmen recorded the event for posterity.
- The viewer is left to guess what the lensman intends to convey, as there are no descriptive captions.
More definitions of lensmanDefinition of lensman in:
- The US English dictionary