- 1.1 Leo I (d.461), pope from 440 and Doctor of the Church; known as Leo the Great; canonized as St Leo I. He defined the doctrine of the Incarnation at the Council of Chalcedon (451) and extended the power of the Roman see to Africa, Spain, and Gaul. Feast day (in the Eastern Church) 18 February; (in the Western Church) 11 April.
- 2.1 (a Leo) (plural Leos) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Leo.More example sentences
- Like all the fire signs, Leos are idealistic and don't hold back from expressing their passion.
- Statistics show many accomplished actors in Hollywood and television are Leos, and many have Moon signs in Cancer as well.
- Most Leos dream of getting rich by just being themselves.