Definition of lesbigay in English:
Relating to or denoting lesbians, bisexuals, and male homosexuals.
- They represent the loving commitment to maintaining stable relationships that religion otherwise upholds (which is why lesbigay cultural leftists also oppose the idea of gay marriage).
- Still, many lesbigay activists can't see the forest for the trees.
- So, why are some vocal lesbigay activists so opposed to school choice?
nounBack to top
A lesbian, bisexual, or male homosexual.
- It's more than a decade later, and lesbigays are not just the flavor of the season but a community making a genuine imprint on everyday America.
- This is comparable to the experiences of lesbigays who have ‘come out’ to their families.
- Indeed, closeted lesbigays still have that vital function to play, especially in certain geographic areas.
1990s: from les(bian), bi(sexual), and gay.
Definition of lesbigay in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia