Relating to or denoting lesbians, bisexuals, and male homosexuals.
- They represent the loving commitment to maintaining stable relationships that religion otherwise upholds (which is why lesbigay cultural leftists also oppose the idea of gay marriage).
- Still, many lesbigay activists can't see the forest for the trees.
- So, why are some vocal lesbigay activists so opposed to school choice?
A lesbian, bisexual, or male homosexual.
- It's more than a decade later, and lesbigays are not just the flavor of the season but a community making a genuine imprint on everyday America.
- This is comparable to the experiences of lesbigays who have ‘come out’ to their families.
- Indeed, closeted lesbigays still have that vital function to play, especially in certain geographic areas.
1990s: from les(bian), bi(sexual), and gay.
Definition of lesbigay in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.