- Not as well or widely known as others of the same kind: one of Britain’s lesser-known car manufacturersMore example sentences
- Well, beyond all the big names in the California recall race, there are scores of lesser-known candidates.
- According to the curator, Nivelle Tuli, the idea is to give recognition to lesser-known artists who never got their share of fame.
- In each lesser-known hockey nation, he discovers the origin of the local game, and meets the eccentric and colourful players.
More definitions of lesser-knownDefinition of lesser-known in:
- The US English dictionary