- another term for red panda.More example sentences
- The red panda (also known as the lesser panda) is one of the earth's living fossils.
- The next stop was a small compound that housed lesser pandas, a rare species that has won State-level protection, like their relative the giant panda.
- There are 2,731 kinds of animal and plant species, including the lesser panda and the rare cycad tree, a 280-million-year-old species which was around during the age of the dinosaurs.
More definitions of lesser pandaDefinition of lesser panda in:
- The US English dictionary