- An injection administered for the purposes of euthanasia or as a means of capital punishment: he gave the patient a lethal injection he was executed by lethal injectionMore example sentences
- I'll be more than happy to administer the lethal injection.
- Every story has a moral: exercise a combination of tact and speed when administering the lethal injection.
- Finally, how can anyone administer the lethal injection or switch on the electric chair or whatever?
More definitions of lethal injectionDefinition of lethal injection in:
- The US English dictionary