- A postman or postwoman: my letter carrier dropped off an envelope containing a press releaseMore example sentences
- I'm a letter carrier and I walk 12 to 15 miles a day and I was on your diet.
- Once in Rhode Island, 94,000 letters were found buried at a letter carrier's home.
- A letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service, she still dutifully sorts all the mail addressed to ‘One World Trade Center,’ and primes it for delivery.
More definitions of letter carrierDefinition of letter carrier in:
- The US English dictionary