- A person who writes letters: a tireless letter writer and diaristMore example sentences
- Letter writers and listeners to radio call-in shows have expressed their concerns through the media.
- Creative leeway has always been granted to those novelists and letter writers who are able to pull off a controversial use of rhetoric with talent and grace.
- When a letter writer's problem is beyond the scope of a daily column, Phillips will frequently intervene personally to steer people toward organizations that deal with specific issues.
More definitions of letter writerDefinition of letter writer in:
- The US English dictionary