- The graphic form of a letter of the alphabet, either as written or in a particular type font.More example sentences
- Similarly, Window in Time gains eloquence through understatement, with its earth-toned arrangement of tiny clay jugs, typesetter's cursive letterforms and color-stained wood blocks.
- While graphic letterforms and type effects were happening, a new minimalism was spawned as well.
- He sometimes orders pancakes, just for the pleasure of cutting them up into uppercase letterforms.
More definitions of letterformDefinition of letterform in:
- The US English dictionary