(also letter heading)
Definition of letterhead in English:
1A printed heading on stationery, stating a person or organization’s name and address: write to the company’s registered office, which you can normally get from their letterhead
More example sentences
- Project topics included in the book are designing video and CD covers, scanning techniques for print and the web, blending photos, creating letterheads, and reducing file sizes.
- Somebody got old letterheads and signatures, and cut and pasted.
- Thieves imitate well-known Web sites or send email with fake letterheads and ask for personal information, collect the replies and abuse what they learn.
1.1 [mass noun] Stationery with a printed heading.
- It should be on company letterhead, cleanly printed and inviting to read.
- It seems odd that the memos were simply typed on blank sheets of paper instead of some kind of letterhead.
- Because the responses will be made public, we would appreciate resulting actual documents on appropriate letterhead.
Words that rhyme with letterheadbobsled • cirriped • biped
Definition of letterhead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.