(also letter heading)
Definition of letterhead in English:
1A printed heading on stationery, stating a person or organization’s name and address: write to the company’s registered office, which you can normally get from their letterhead
More example sentences
- Project topics included in the book are designing video and CD covers, scanning techniques for print and the web, blending photos, creating letterheads, and reducing file sizes.
- Somebody got old letterheads and signatures, and cut and pasted.
- Thieves imitate well-known Web sites or send email with fake letterheads and ask for personal information, collect the replies and abuse what they learn.
1.1 [mass noun] Stationery with a printed heading.
- It should be on company letterhead, cleanly printed and inviting to read.
- It seems odd that the memos were simply typed on blank sheets of paper instead of some kind of letterhead.
- Because the responses will be made public, we would appreciate resulting actual documents on appropriate letterhead.
Definition of letterhead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan