- another term for l-dopa.More example sentences
- Other amines and amine precursors such as histamine, dopamine, levodopa, and tyrosine may also be involved in these reactions.
- The drug levodopa, which is used more commonly than dopamine agonists to treat Parkinson's, was not linked to any compulsive behaviors.
- Although treatment with the drug levodopa can restore almost normal movement in many patients with early Parkinson's Disease, the treatment gradually loses effectiveness as the disease progresses.
More definitions of levodopaDefinition of levodopa in:
- The US English dictionary