- The holder of a licence, especially to sell alcoholic drinks.More example sentences
- The plaintiff, who was on the defendant's land as a licensee, was injured by the negligent shunting of railway trucks.
- This is the same principle as allows a licensee who is in de facto possession to evict a trespasser.
- Indeed it is difficult to discover even partial delegation of the licensee's proprietary or managerial functions.
More definitions of licenseeDefinition of licensee in:
- The US English dictionary