A person employed to help people attain their goals in life.
- I'm going to grow myself, and push forward with my goal to set myself up as a life coach.
- For the past six months, she has worked with a life coach to help her set new goals for the year ahead.
- If it's clarity you need - not to mention some nudging - it might be time to hire a life coach, the kind of personal trainer who can help you set goals and snag them.
- Example sentences
- While life-coaching her clients, many of whom are aspiring writers, she sometimes will even life-coach the characters until they become fully developed.
- I have had three conversations this week which would count as life-coaching if I were trained in such things.
- The singer-songwriter has a background in life-coaching, but unfortunately, in a world where cynicism is considered the smart choice, her optimism and ‘love conquers all’ message will probably fall on deaf ears.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: life coach
Definition of life coach in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.