- The series of changes undergone by an organism during its lifetime.More example sentences
- It can be argued that the single-cell stage is the most vulnerable period in any multicellular organism's life history.
- Such an analysis may help to identify the most important factors in the life history of the study organism, and also to set up more effective management plans for endangered species.
- The results of our study provide insight into the importance of post-emergence offspring mortality in the life history of a long-lived organism.
More definitions of life historyDefinition of life history in:
- The US English dictionary