- A list of all the kinds of birds observed by a person during his or her life: it became the first warbler on my life listMore example sentences
- Travis has a stupendous 4,500 birds on his life list and is determined to bring the tally to 5,000 before he's through.
- Maybe I'll even add a few non-Coulee Audubon birders to my life list in the process.
- After your life list, year list, country list, state list, county list, and backyard list, you've got to admit enough is enough.
More definitions of life listDefinition of life list in:
- The US English dictionary