- A person who has lifelong membership of a society: Olive was made a life member of the Red CrossMore example sentences
- The outgoing president, who was made a life member of the society, said it was a wonderful organisation that staged a ‘tremendous’ one-day show.
- It is edited by a life member of the Bronte Society who also served as chairman from 1992 to 1995.
- Outgoing president Mr Willison was made a life member of the society.
- More example sentences
- Mrs Logue, who was recently awarded Geraldton Art Gallery's life membership for 15 years service, said the banner project was one of her most rewarding experiences during her time at the gallery.
- He is ready to turn down life membership of the town's football club.
- The Historical Society merged with the Archaeological Society in 1972 and he remained president of the new group until the mid-1990s, when he was awarded life membership.
More definitions of life memberDefinition of life member in:
- The US English dictionary