- Of the same size as the person or thing represented: a life-size model of a discus-throwerMore example sentences
- About 125 years later, the town erected an enormous, life-sized model of the squid, so that all who look upon it might be awestruck.
- It is a life-sized statue of the Pharaoh in the customary royal striding position, wearing the royal head-cloth nemes and holding a mace in one hand.
- Visitors can sit and pray in a makeshift chapel that features a life-sized statue of Mother Teresa sitting in the ground in a corner, hunched over in prayer.
More definitions of life-sizeDefinition of life-size in:
- The US English dictionary