- 1The way in which a person lives: the benefits of a healthy lifestyleMore example sentences
- As parents, we have the responsibility of helping our children lead active healthy lifestyles.
- The balance of the articles can be used by either gender to promote a healthy bodybuilding lifestyle.
- He was already obese and he was already living a sedentary lifestyle.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Denoting advertising or products designed to appeal to a consumer by association with a desirable lifestyle: the latest lifestyle trends in the retail industriesMore example sentences
- Maybe that's why they need lifestyle management, to point out these things to them.
- Is this a lifestyle business or is it going to be driven forward to maximise its potential?
- Indeed, so slushy is the ad until its conclusion, it could be for any lifestyle product.