- A pharmaceutical product characterized as improving the quality of life rather than alleviating or curing disease.More example sentences
- A working definition for this paper might be that a lifestyle drug is one used for ‘non-health’ problems or for problems that lie at the margins of health and wellbeing.
- Employing TV ads that promise the virility of a professional athlete, those companies have redefined erectile-dysfunction pills into something approaching a lifestyle drug.
- Tens of thousands of kids, according to Customs figures, hook into Ecstasy as a routine lifestyle drug, but it remains a class B drug carrying heavy penalties.
More definitions of lifestyle drugDefinition of lifestyle drug in:
- The US English dictionary