- All the immediate experiences, activities, and contacts that make up the world of an individual or corporate life.More example sentences
- But we also have the hermeneutical account of the everyday world of our own activities and individual things in our lifeworld, such as a workshop.
- The laying bare of the essential structures of the lifeworld would be what Husserl calls the ontology of the lifeworld.
- Let me outline this in the form of two simple propositions: Modernity pluralizes the lifeworlds of individuals and consequently undermines all taken-for-granted certainties.
1940s: translating German Lebenswelt.
More definitions of lifeworldDefinition of lifeworld in:
- The US English dictionary