- A graph showing the variation in the light received over a period of time from a variable star or other varying celestial object.More example sentences
- It can draw multiple light curves in several returns of a periodic comet in one graph.
- Since light curves are not closely related to our work, a brief discussion on them will be provided.
- You will notice that the masses have no effect on the light curve for this simple model.
More definitions of light curveDefinition of light curve in:
- The US English dictionary