- A spectacle of coloured lights that move and change, especially at a pop concert: there was a colossal stage and a stunning light showMore example sentences
- The concert featured a spectacular light show, and the band's stage presence and sound was superb.
- There are, accordingly, art exhibits, live concerts, light shows, workshops and dance events celebrating all of the Americas.
- Berthed bow to bow in a mirror image of each other the massive white ships were illuminated by a spectacular light show as the quayside party began.
More definitions of light showDefinition of light show in:
- The US English dictionary