Definition of light tower in English:
1A tall structure fitted with electric lights, typically used for outdoor illumination.
- The remaining two light towers will be put up over the next two days.
- At Arizona State, he used to meditate atop a 200 - foot stadium light tower.
- To light up the project for night work, Cox has rented a total of some 28 light towers for use by project subcontractors.
- For many years local folks have wondered about the actual location of the original 1847 light tower.
- The Outer Light is a brick fog signal building with 35-foot light tower rising from the northwest corner of the building.
- You can tour the restored keeper's dwelling, climb the light tower, and visit the museum in the fog signal building.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.