- (In films) a person in charge of the lighting of sets being filmed.More example sentences
- Among the great French lighting cameramen of that generation, he has cut his own path.
- Ideal for lighting cameramen on the move, this handy kit takes up very little space yet includes the essentials for close up camera lighting.
- He is one of Canada's top lighting cameramen and one of the busiest; he is currently D.P. on four, very different television series.
More definitions of lighting cameramanDefinition of lighting cameraman in:
- The US English dictionary