- punch someone's lights out
- Beat someone up: the last time he called me that, I’d attempted to punch his lights outMore example sentences
- They always had to talk about beating someone up or punching their lights out.
- I felt like punching his lights out and beating him to a bloody pulp!
- Vinnie Jones used to get a feeling seconds before punching someone's lights out.
Definition of lights in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.