- Remarkably effectively or rapidly: this method works like magicMore example sentences
- With a leap and a whir, the device made another rapid pre-scan and, just like magic, up popped a set of thumbnails showing what was on the negatives, very nicely rendered.
- If you wanted the information in Chinese, all you had to do was reply with a ‘C,’ and like magic you had what you needed.
- The joints are staggered in a brick-like fashion and patted down firmly with the head of a metal rake; a new lawn appears like magic, before your very eyes!
More definitions of like magicDefinition of like magic in:
- The US English dictionary