- A kiln in which limestone is burnt or calcined to produce quicklime.More example sentences
- By a similar stroke of the pen, a limekiln in Thrislington obtained a licence to burn fuel that was 100 per cent hazardous.
- His followers developed favourite themes; they painted rustic taverns, limekilns, travellers attacked by brigands, street vendors, charlatans, and carnivals.
- Station House, set in the hamlet of Hollybush Forfar House, home to a remarkable pair of limekilns Two homes act as a reminder to the glory days of our industrial past
More definitions of limekilnDefinition of limekiln in:
- The US English dictionary