- A point for which every neighbourhood contains at least one point belonging to a given set.More example sentences
- The tangent vector on the curve at this limit point can also be directly calculated, by much the same procedure.
- A point x is a limit point of a set C if every interval centered on x contains at least one point of C, different from x.
- Part of the sequence may tend to one limit point, and others to other limit points.
More definitions of limit pointDefinition of limit point in:
- The US English dictionary