noun (plural limos)
- short for limousine.More example sentences
- Regarding the traffic jam - countless limos, cars, buses and taxis - surrounding chez [how about casa, Steven?
- That's why, when I was invited to a weekend away in the Cotswolds, I decided that the only way to roll up to the doorstep of my hotel would be behind the wheel of one of these executive German limos.
- I looked around at the many cars, cabs and limos pulling up along side show venues.
More definitions of limoDefinition of limo in:
- The US English dictionary