Definition of limousine in English:
1A large, luxurious car, especially one driven by a chauffeur who is separated from the passengers by a partition: the Prince was whisked away in a black limousine
More example sentences
- The noise grows louder and she is blinded by the headlights of a black limousine, which is hurtling towards her.
- The Defendant engaged in frequent and expensive foreign travel with his wife, went out to numerous restaurants, and made lavish use of chauffeur driven limousines all at the Company's expense.
- Some were driven in black limousines with mirrored windows and no registration plates.
1.1chiefly North American A passenger vehicle carrying people to and from an airport.
- They were met on the airport apron by a fleet of coaches and limousines which carried them across the border to Castle Leslie.
- Audi made the well-intentioned mistake of taking us from and to the airport in flagship A8 limousines, not one of which rode as well as this.
- In a limousine leaving the airport, agent and client spoke for five or six minutes.