adjective• informal , • derogatory
- (Of a man, especially a homosexual) effeminate.More example sentences
- Some straight people who didn't think gay people were crazy or evil still believed the stereotypes: gay men were all limp-wristed girly men and lesbians were all big, tough wannabemen.
- Where it gets more dodgy is in sketches later on in the series when every gay man that Daffyd comes across is a big limp-wristed nancy who wears blouses, has big moustaches and calls everyone ‘pet’.
- They are drunken or rowdy youths who decide to prove their manhood by picking on the weakest, most limp-wristed thing they can think of: a homosexual.
More definitions of limp-wristedDefinition of limp-wristed in:
- The US English dictionary