- The number of lines in printed or written matter, especially when used to calculate payment.More example sentences
- Not only had circulation increased throughout the Deseret News's disastrous go-for-broke circulation campaign of 1947-52, but so had advertising linage and revenues.
- Ad linage dropped last year, as it did for most publications.
- The 753,116 column inches of display advertising the Post amounts to just 45% of the linage of the Daily News and 18% of Newsday's, the metro area's third major tabloid, according to the analyst.
More definitions of linageDefinition of linage in:
- The US English dictionary