- A point at which text is split into two lines; the end of a line: even the freest free verse must justify its rhythms and line breaksMore example sentences
- He not only insisted poems appear in all lowercase but took other liberties with line breaks, punctuation, parentheses, which often amounted to a tricky cleverness.
- She also is capable of perpetrating some God-awful line breaks, such as ending a line with the word "like."
- It's not hesitation in his voice, but pacing, almost as if his sentences have line breaks already built into them.
More definitions of line breakDefinition of line break in:
- The US English dictionary