- An equation between two variables that gives a straight line when plotted on a graph.More example sentences
- This relates to the way you graph linear equations by hand.
- He worked on numerical methods for solving systems of linear equations and eigenvalue problems.
- The resulting equation yields beta scores, which are multiplied by the independent variables once the linear equation is calculated.
More definitions of linear equationDefinition of linear equation in:
- The US English dictionary