Definition of linearize in English:
verb[with object] technical
Make linear; represent in or transform into a linear form: air was focused and linearized by the air pump the field equations can be linearized (as adjective linearized) linearized DNA
More example sentences
- The indices utilized here represent transformations that linearize germination data with respect to suboptimal temperature or the logarithm of thermal time.
- To compare the sites, plant age, A, was transformed as log to linearize the relationships, and log was used as the covariate in covariance analysis.
- Apparatus and method which features linearizing attributes of an information object into a string of bytes for object representation and storage in a database system.
- Example sentences
- Topics include analytic solutions of linear equations, equilibria, linearization, stability, phase portraits, bifurcations, simulations, and modeling methodology.
- They cover discrete and continuous time equations, linear models and linearization, qualitative analysis and phase space, bifurcations, and delay equations.
- Control room linearization was optimized by means of slots/bass traps installed in the ceiling and a multiple-cavity resonator in the node behind the engineer's chair.
- Example sentences
- By minimizing memory effects, it is possible to use simple linearizers, such as analog predistortion, and still achieve sufficient performance, according to this book.
- We have developed very broadband predistortion linearisers for traveling wave tube amplifiers.
Definition of linearize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan