- The action or technique of making a print from a linocut block.More example sentences
- I did bung in some on cinema, art history and linocutting, but it was mostly as a sop to my conscience.
- I have painted in most media including screenprinting, linocutting and monoprinting during the past 40 years.
- This should be avoided if possible in colour linocutting as damped paper stretches and may create errors in the registration of the one colour block with another.
More definitions of linocuttingDefinition of linocutting in:
- The US English dictionary