- A salt or ester of linoleic acid.More example sentences
- The main fatty acids labelled were palmitate, oleate, linoleate, and linolenate.
- The contribution reflects the compensation of the negative charges of the linoleate by the positive ions and by the changed orientational behavior of the headgroup dipole.
- They would thus be able to promote the negative surface charge originally caused by the linoleate molecules.
More definitions of linoleateDefinition of linoleate in:
- The US English dictionary