- A salt or ester of linolenic acid.More example sentences
- Since these enzymes cannot introduce sites of unsaturation beyond C9 they cannot synthesize either linoleate or linolenate.
- However, the fatty-acid composition of migratory Western Sandpipers differs somewhat from that of migratory passerines in that sandpipers have much lower levels of the essential fatty acids linoleate and linolenate.
- The five major fatty acids in soybean oil are palmitate, stearate, oleate, linolenate, and linoleate.
More definitions of linolenateDefinition of linolenate in:
- The US English dictionary