- A preparation applied to soothe sore or cracked lips: keep applying lip balm throughout the day [count noun]: since lips burn easily, wear a lip balm with an SPF of 30More example sentences
- A layer of sun-protective lip balm is all it takes to prevent chapping.
- Take some kind of lip balm with you because wind and cold weather aren't friendly with lips.
- My lips were chapped, so I dug into my backpack for some lip balm.
More definitions of lip balmDefinition of lip balm in:
- The US English dictionary