- Coloured cosmetic applied to the lips from a small solid stick: her lipstick was smudged [count noun]: I dug around in my bag for a lipstickMore example sentences
- She wears sultry purple lipstick and matching eyeshadow and her cheeks are heavy with foundation.
- Glossy, coiffed locks, mascara and lipstick are key elements, as are sunglasses and silk scarves.
- She likes to wear frosted plum lipstick and opaque lilac eyeshadow to match it.
More definitions of lipstickDefinition of lipstick in:
- The US English dictionary