noun[mass noun] Computing
- The manipulation of data organized as lists.More example sentences
- Clients either poured millions of dollars into a custom solution or had to settle for traditional list processing.
- The topic of efficiency in list processing is taken further in discussion on the topic of accumulators.
- You can practice trying to use the list processing algorithm on this list with 2 processors.
More definitions of list processingDefinition of list processing in:
- The US English dictionary