Definition of lithographic in English:
Relating to or produced by lithography: lithographic prints
More example sentences
- The remainder of the exhibition comprised lithographic and intaglio prints, and artists' books made by invited high profile artists.
- They had to compete with lithographic or photo-mechanical printing techniques and were therefore well executed - sometimes in deluxe printing with such lavish techniques like mica or embossing.
- The cells, which run on a methanol-water mixture, can be mass-produced using a lithographic process to ‘print’ the metal electrodes and catalysts onto a porous plastic film.
- Example sentences
- This probably took place on 24 May, for of that day Barrett wrote, ‘At my request and in my presence… he sat for a daguerreotype, which was lithographically reproduced for the volume then in production, published the following month.’
- Now if we could design things so that each crystallite is located in a specific place - in a lithographically defined place - then we can record on individual crystallites.
- Once chips are patterned, the materials issues and electrical characteristics of particular lithographically produced structures can dramatically alter chip performance and reliability.
Words that rhyme with lithographicautobiographic, autographic, bibliographic, biographic, calligraphic, cartographic, choreographic, cinematographic, cryptographic, demographic, geographic, graphic, hagiographic, historiographic, holographic, hydrographic, iconographic, monographic, orthographic, palaeographic (US paleographic), photographic, pictographic, pornographic, reprographic, Sapphic, seraphic, stenographic, telegraphic, traffic, typographic, xerographic
Definition of lithographic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.