Relating to or produced by lithography: lithographic prints
More example sentences
- The remainder of the exhibition comprised lithographic and intaglio prints, and artists' books made by invited high profile artists.
- They had to compete with lithographic or photo-mechanical printing techniques and were therefore well executed - sometimes in deluxe printing with such lavish techniques like mica or embossing.
- The cells, which run on a methanol-water mixture, can be mass-produced using a lithographic process to ‘print’ the metal electrodes and catalysts onto a porous plastic film.
- More example sentences
- This probably took place on 24 May, for of that day Barrett wrote, ‘At my request and in my presence… he sat for a daguerreotype, which was lithographically reproduced for the volume then in production, published the following month.’
- Now if we could design things so that each crystallite is located in a specific place - in a lithographically defined place - then we can record on individual crystallites.
- Once chips are patterned, the materials issues and electrical characteristics of particular lithographically produced structures can dramatically alter chip performance and reliability.
Definition of lithographic in:
- The US English dictionary