- The smallest toe, on the outer side of the foot.More example sentences
- Hard corns usually develop on the top of the toe or on the side of the little toe.
- Instead of ducking out of the way (I telegraphed badly), Woody slipped inside my flailing offense a bit too far, stabbing his foot on the little toe of my pivoting foot.
- For his part, O'Neal has served two stints on the injured list due to an arthritic big toe on his tight foot, which likely will require offseason surgery, and tenderness in the little toe of his left foot.
More definitions of little toeDefinition of little toe in:
- The US English dictionary