- Live and sleep outdoors as a consequence of having no proper home: hundreds of refugees have been living rough on the streetsMore example sentences
- She says up to 1,000 children are now living rough, sleeping under hedges and bridges and begging to survive, many of them glue sniffing.
- The new clinic is being built to aid the 500 homeless children living rough in the city.
- While homelessness is increasing nationally, Waterford has only a handful of people living rough on the streets, according to a number of charitable agencies.
More definitions of live roughDefinition of live rough in:
- The US English dictionary