- A state of existence that is as bad as being dead; a life of hopeless and unbroken misery: her life was a living death and there was nowhere she could escape toMore example sentences
- In September 1886, Massai was among the prisoners on an army train hauling the last of Geronimo's followers away to the living death of a prison camp in Florida.
- I wish to advance some thought for those with early-onset Alzheimers Disease as my husband died of this, aged 62 years, after years of a living death.
- There are around 33 million widows in India and they are condemned to a living death, not just in Orissa and Gujerat, but all over the country.
More definitions of living deathDefinition of living death in:
- The US English dictionary