- A street entertainer who poses as a statue, in realistic makeup and costume, typically remaining immobile for very long periods of time: entertainment will be provided by jugglers, stilt walkers, singers, dancers and living statuesMore example sentences
- The living statues, at least, pose a bit of a challenge to seagulls.
- By far the most annoying of the bunch are that breed who have come to be known as living statues.
- I opened the door and went rigid, like one of those living statues.
More definitions of living statueDefinition of living statue in:
- The US English dictionary